JJ was excited that it was her turn to take Kirby home for a visit. She walked out the door at class saying, "C'mon Kirby, it's time for our V-I-S-I-T-A-T-I-O-N." Wonder where she learned that extremely cold word? Hmmmm. JJ is still asleep and Kirby is sleeping in his house right next to her.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Kirby the CRAB!!!
JJ was excited that it was her turn to take Kirby home for a visit. She walked out the door at class saying, "C'mon Kirby, it's time for our V-I-S-I-T-A-T-I-O-N." Wonder where she learned that extremely cold word? Hmmmm. JJ is still asleep and Kirby is sleeping in his house right next to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Stacey,
I just want you to know that I follow your blog often! I love all the pictures and I miss you guys to death. Tell everyone I said hello. Love ya, Lori
Post a Comment