There is nothing cooler than a tracksuit! I love them but I don't get to wear them much because I'm an amazon! I have to wear guys for the length but they are too big in the waist-Ahhh! Anyway, My mom and Katrina have bought these for the girls in the past and I've been looking for new ones with no luck. My friend, Kathy, came to the rescue and called me from Costco to let me know she found them! I said, "I'll take 7!!!!" and that was before I knew about the price! $15.99!!! I was so excited but the girls were even more thrilled with their new suits. They wanted a quick photo shoot to do a little showing off.
3 comments:
cute pics!
that purple looks ADORABLE on JJ.... makes me want one for maya :) And what a little cheeser Meika is getting for the camera! So cute :)
The tracksuits are so adorable!
Post a Comment