skip to main | skip to sidebar

LAWRENCE OHANA

MARK*STACEY*KAI*SAVANAH*CHEYENNE*JUSTICE JANE*MEIKA TYLER

Saturday, February 7, 2009

At Last-JJ uses the POTTY!!!

We all know I have been slow on the whole potty training thing. JJ was ready when Meika was born but I wasn't. The big joke has been whenever you asked JJ when she would use the potty she would simply say, "Uh, tomorrow." Well, last night JJ didn't have a diaper on and said she needed to pooh. I jumped on this opportunity and said, "let's go to the potty" and she did! I walked out while she was sitting there and when I peeked in she was looking down. There it was-the pooh! The whole family screamed and celebrated this huge moment around midnight last night. She said it was like a BANANA!
Posted by Stacey at 12:42 PM

1 comment:

A said...

Woo-Hoo!! Congratulations J.J!

February 15, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Family Favs


Lawrence Family-Est. April 27, 2002

Lawrence Family-Est. April 27, 2002
Family First!

Stacey Jane/Mommy

Stacey Jane/Mommy
I am a lucky mommy!

Mark/Daddy/Tarzan/Uncle Mark

Mark/Daddy/Tarzan/Uncle Mark
Father of 5!

Cheyenne Makanamaluonalani

Cheyenne Makanamaluonalani
Voted "Most fun to be around" by my step-monster!

Justice Jane Meakalia/JJ

Justice Jane Meakalia/JJ
I try my best to be kind to everyone.

Meika Tyler Kalehuamakanoe

Meika Tyler Kalehuamakanoe
Our teddy bear.

Kai Kakana Ali'i

Kai Kakana Ali'i
Kai said we can call him WHENEVER we want!

Savanah Ray Ku'ulei

Savanah Ray Ku'ulei
I brought someone home from Israel!!!

Followers

My Blog List

  • Te & Nicole
    #Callofdutymobilehacks Imagenes De Call Of Duty Mobile Hack Cheat Png
    6 years ago
  • 4 lil monkeys
    See what people are dreaming about Out of Body Experiences: Just a Mind Trip?
    8 years ago
  • BOBBYLAWRENCEKARATE
    December - January 2012 Calendar
    14 years ago
  • Jasmine's Adventures
    Day 3
    15 years ago
  • miki & kortnie lawrence
    Cleaning my tub
    17 years ago
  • Life with Jeff and Rhiannon
    Flirty 30... the new 20!
    17 years ago
  • Jessica Skittles
    Jakiya!!
    17 years ago
  • September Easley
  • The Nasso Family
  • Rex & Megan
  • Lani & Roger Harward
  • Sean & Kami
  • Dallas & arlynn Lawrence

About Me

Stacey
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (72)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • PiscesThe Fishes Your unique perception, com...
      • 2 are better than ONE!!!!
      • Happy 3rd Birthday Kanani!!!
      • At Last-JJ uses the POTTY!!!
      • Happy 38th to....ME!!!
      • Happy Birthday Meika Tyler!!!
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (45)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (6)
 

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

mark luvs stacey

STATS