Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight Countdown!

Attention Team Lawrence!

I am waiting to see if I will be able to get a ticket for the midnight showing but I know many of you have your tickets and are ready to see this movie. I have heard tons about the series from Cheyenne so curiosity has gotten the best of me. Have fun!!!

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

got my tickets for 6 pm on friday!

September said...

I am gonna try to buy my ticket and see it Friday.

Nicole Lawrence said...

I'm excited to see the movie, not enough to go at midnight..but more power to you if you got a ticket!

Although, I was pretty proud of myself for getting Te to read the first one. Now we get to either enjoy or be disappointed together!

Jasmine said...

I hoping that if my expectations are so low it will actually be decent. So I'm expecting it to be horrible!!