Sunday, November 9, 2008

About ME!


I saw this on Nicole's blog and loved reading it. I want my Utah family to do it too!
I am: so tall!
I think: too much.
I know: I talk on the phone way too much.
I want: one more baby-but probably won't do it.
I have: decent taste (so I'm told).
I dislike: my white skin.
I miss: Hawaii!
I fear: getting old.
I feel: young but my right shoulder & arm are killin me.
I hear: my kids playing together.
I smell: citrus flavored candle.
I crave: coffee and plain tart frozen yogurt w/yogurt chips, strawberries & pom seeds.
I cry: when I can't change something for the better.
I search: for things to record on TV for my 12-2am viewing pleasure.
I wonder: how my kids will do in school.
I regret: not trying to have kids the second I married Mark.
I wish: Mark and I had met just a little bit earlier.
I love: my family
I care: about how I make you feel.
I always: wear my seatbelt and stay up late.
I worry: about not having enough money when we're old.
I am not: a liar.
I remember: life before kids but don't really care.
I believe: that life is the color grey.
I sing: only when alone or with my kids.
I don't always: eat right.
I argue: only when I have to.
I write: thank-you cards.
I win: when I play video poker once in a blue moon.
I lose: weight when I just have to.
I listen: to music whenever possible.
I don't understand: evil people.
I can usually be found: driving!
I need: stuff for our kitchen.
I forget: to take vitamins.
I am happy: most of the time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at you blogger girl!!
And now you've revealed a secret :) One more baby! One more baby!
c'mon, you guys make such cute ones :D

Anonymous said...

Oh and what the heck is that picture?? Is that "I dream of Jeanie" genie????